16 mar 2 System Test Engineers to ASSA ABLOY
2 System Test Engineers to ASSA ABLOY Opening Solution, Årstadal Stockholm
We open doors to the future! There’s a lot of fun going on with us. Welcome to join an innovative and fast growing company.
Are you a Test Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be a part of a great team of twelve colleges and a work environment characterized by innovation and development of both organization and employees? Welcome join a business that is one of the oldest industries in the world, yet innovative and fast growing.
ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions mission is to offer a complete range of access solutions making people feel safe and secure in simple and convenient ways. Our ambition is high and we are looking forward to welcome more innovative engineers to our R&D department. The positions are located in Årstadal, Stockholm.
What will you do as our System Tester
Joining our Test Team means you will play a vital role in securing quality of the Scandinavian leading Security System ARX. Our development teams are small and communication and supporting each other is essential. We believe that work-life balance is essential for long-term productivity. As a system tester you will have the chance to interact and cooperate closely with many different functions across our organization such as product owners, market, production, quality, and customer support. You will get the opportunity to learn and become really great at the ARX system.
Examples of tasks:
- Verify and validate the complete system that consists of a Client/Server, Distributed Control Units, Readers, and Motor-locks
- Manual- and automated testing
- Analyzing requirements and building test systems
- Continuous integration and fault tracing
- Document and create overviews of test coverage and defects
- Diagnose, communicate, and propose corrective solutions to ensure quality and performance
- Work closely with other Testers and Software Developers
- Experience in system test and integration
- Working knowledge with tests on physical hardware and firmware
- Experience with Python, Robotframework and Linux
- Experience in Confluence, JIRA or Gitlab
- Used to work agile within teams
- Fluent in English with a good understanding of written and spoken Swedish
- Power of initiative and ability to work in group and/or independently
- Analytical and problem solver with a structured way of working
Our core values are Empowerment, Innovation and Integrity and in our R&D organization, we believe that people can achieve great things, and we provide opportunities to grow and a culture of innovation.
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance approach
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Competitive salary package
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
Welcome to the team at ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions!
We look forward to receiving your application.
We are working on this assignment with the Skills Rekrytering recruitment agency. Apply for this post at www.skillsrekrytering.se/lediga-jobb no later than 26 of March. For questions, please contact Julia Öhrberg Nyberg, 073 – 096 18 15 or Annika Frii, 070 – 33 55 290 at Skills Rekrytering.
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.