09 mar 2 Embedded Applikation Software Developers till ASSA ABLOY
2 Embedded Application Software Developers, Eskilstuna and/or Stockholm
We open doors to the future! There’s a lot of fun going on with us. Welcome to join an innovative and fast growing company.
Are you a Software Developer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be a part of a great team of twelve colleges and a work environment characterized by innovation and development of both organization and employees? Welcome join a business that is one of the oldest industries in the world, yet innovative and fast growing.
ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions mission is to offer a complete range of access solutions making people feel safe and secure in simple and convenient ways. Our ambition is high and we are looking forward to welcome more innovative engineers to our R&D department.
What will you do as our Embedded Software Developer
You will be a part of developing and maintaining a leading security system (alarm and access control) called ARX. The system is based on high security, capacity, scalable and configurable infrastructure. You will be involved in the entire process of embedded application development, from design to integration. You will write maintainable code, perform testing, plan software tasks, write documentation, read code and investigate in an agile environment. Our development teams are small and communication and supporting each other is essential. You will collaborate cross-functionally with various stakeholders and occasionally meet clients with live systems.
You will be working with:
- Software development for embedded Linux system
- New Feature Development
- Maintenance of previous releases
- Python for Test Tools
- Design Documentation
- JIRA /Confluence
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proven hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets in a Linux environment, system design, design documentation, and performing test
- Programing experience with embedded systems using C in a Linux environment
- Skilled in reading code and understanding Linux libraries in C
- Experience in Confluence, JIRA or Gitlab
- Additional knowledge in Pyhton coding, TCP/UDP protocol and basic electronics are valued
- Used to work agile within teams
- Fluent in English with a good understanding of written and spoken Swedish
- Power of initiative and ability to work in group and/or independently
- Analytical and problem solver with a structured way of working
Our core values are Empowerment, Innovation and Integrity and in our R&D organization, we believe that people can achieve great things, and we provide opportunities to grow and a culture of innovation.
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance approach
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Competitive salary package
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
The positions can be placed in Eskilstuna or in Årstadal, Stockholm. Both offices are newly built or renovated so we offer a nice working atmosphere where it is easy to enjoy the working day.
Welcome to the team at ASSA ABLOY Opening Solution.
We look forward to receiving your application. We are working on this assignment with the Skills Rekrytering recruitment agency. Apply for this post at www.skillsrekrytering.se/lediga-jobb no later than 26 of March. Please contact Annika Frii at Skills Rekrytering on +46 (0)70- 33 55 290.
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.