07 jul Head of Procurement till Senseair
Head of Procurement to Senseair
Are you passionate about Sourcing & Supply? Are you a true “people manager” who enjoy working in a fast-growing company? Senseair is in a very interesting stage with ongoing industrialization projects targeting the Automotive industry and with significant growth ahead. This is a great time to join a highly dynamic company during a very exciting phase. The position offers a combination of local and international work environment with the possibility for individual development and growth.
What we do? Senseair is a global, high technology company that develops and manufactures air sensors for CO2, Alcohol and other gases. Senseair in Sweden consists of 190 employees in Delsbo, Västerås and Kista. Internationally we are located in Chengdu and Düsseldorf. Our head office and production are located in Delsbo.and we have R&D operations in both Delsbo and Västerås. Location for this position is Delsbo/Hudiksvall or Västerås.
As our Head of Procurement you will lead the sourcing department, which currently consists of seven talented employees, and you will have full responsibility for all sourcing activities like category management and project purchasing.
The role includes:
- Coach and develop all employees within your function in line with Senseair culture and values
- Keep developing Senseair Sourcing including organizational and process development
- High focus on developing category/commodity management practices and aligning strategies with other management functions
- Develop Business Intelligence (BI) infrastructure and improve Performance Management
- Implementation of supporting tools as needed
- Responsible for building and developing strong, sustainable and ethic partnerships with vendors, and Senseair teams on a global level
- Standard management activities/responsibilities such as process & staff responsibility, performance management (KPIs), budgeting and follow-up
Who are you?
We are looking for a true leader with commitment, energy and great interest and ability to build a strong and professional sourcing team. You love supplier collaboration and development and are always prepared to go the extra mile to reach new levels. The role involves many contacts within the organization. It is therefore important that you are unpretentious and like working with other people, combined with being able to act independently and manage your work in a structured way. If you enjoy driving change and implementations, being relations- and customer oriented, then this might be the role for you!
- Strong background in leadership
- Experience from developing and leading Sourcing & Supply functions
- Previous experience in manufacturing industry preferred
- Project and change management capability
- Probably logistics, business administration, engineering or equivalent education at academic level
- Fluent Swedish and English speaking and writing required
- International work experience preferred
We offer an exciting job where you get the chance to work with sourcing & supply, great colleagues and development of high-tech sensor products for a global market. You become an important teamplayer in a creative and positive work environment.
Welcome to team Senseair!
We look forward to receiving your application. We are working on this assignment with the Skills Rekrytering recruitment agency. Apply for this post at www.skillsrekrytering.se by no later than 15 of August. Please contact Annika Frii at Skills Rekrytering on +46 (0)70- 33 55 290 if you have any questions about this position.
Senseair is a global, high technology company that develops and manufactures air sensor solutions for CO2 and alcohol, based on cutting-edge NDIR technology. Senseair has subsidiaries in Sweden, Germany, the USA, and China. As an industry leader with over 20 patented products, Senseair strives to continue to deliver innovative and cost-efficient solutions to customers and retailers all around the world. Senseair is an Asahi Kasei Group Company since 2018. For more information: www.senseair.com