23 jun Product Developer, Mechanical Engineer
Product Developer, Mechanical Engineer to ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions in Eskilstuna
We open doors to the future! There’s a lot of fun going on with us. Welcome to our brand new and creative office- and production site with 350 co-workers in Eskilstuna.
Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking for a new challenge within the area of product development and design of customer friendly products? Do you want to be a part of a great team of nine colleges and a work environment characterized by innovation and development of both organization and employees? Then this role is what you have been looking for!
ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions mission is to offer a complete range of access solutions making people feel safe and secure in simple and convenient ways. Our ambition is high and we are now hiring a new Product Developer within the area of mechanical engineering to our R&D department.
In this role, you will join a business that is one of the oldest industries in the world, yet innovative and fast growing. Our core values are Empowerment, Innovation, and Integrity and in our R&D organization, we believe that people can achieve great things, and we provide opportunities to grow and a culture of innovation.
What will you do as a Product Developer?
As a Product Developer in our R&D organization, you will mainly work with electromechanical locks, which is part of our electrical door control system. In new product development projects, you will take the product from idea to industrialization. You will be involved in all stages of the product’s lifetime and you will closely cooperate with many stakeholders and functions across our organization. This cross-functional exposure will give you great opportunities to strengthen your own skills within product development.
In this role you will also:
- Design, update and revise product related documents such as 3D CAD models, drawings and other relevant R&D related documentation.
- You will participate in quality increasing activities and work with continuous improvements in cross-functional teams.
The skills and experience we are looking forT
- Technical engineering degree within mechanics and or mechatronics, or other relevant education or professional experience
- Skilled in 3D CAD SolidWorks, both modelling and creation of drawings
- Familiar with G&D tolerances and tolerance analysis
- Experience of sheet metal forming, injection molding, die casting or precision casting
- Experience of integrated electronics such as PCBs, motors and sensors in mechanical constructions is a plus
- Previous working experience with similar products is a plus
- Used to work with PLM systems, preferably Team Center
- Power of initiative and ability to work in group and/or independently
- Analytical and problem solver with a structured way of working
- Fluent in English with a good understanding of written and spoken Swedish
We look forward to receiving your application.
We are working on this assignment with the Skills Rekrytering recruitment agency. Apply for this post at career/jobreqcareerpvt?jobId=7699&company=assaabloya&st=C8066D4B488EDC38C739DA6CEE44D493BAAFE267www.skillsrekrytering.se/lediga-jobb no later than 31 of August. Please contact Annika Frii at Skills Rekrytering on +46 (0)70- 33 55 290 or R&D Manager Sofia Oldaeus at +46 (0)76 1334815 if you have any questions about this position.
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.Ansök här