19 Dec IT Project Manager to ASSA ABLOY Scandinavia
Project Manager, IT Infrastructure & Applications to ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions Scandinavia
We open doors to the future!
Do you want to be a part of a global, dynamic and innovative company? Are you excited to work with devoted and ambitious colleagues? Do you love structure and share your knowledge with others? Then you are the colleague we are looking for!
For our Scandinavian IT organisation, we are searching for an experienced Project Manager to deliver technical IT projects across the whole spectre of our services.
Project types ranges from infrastructure projects such as data centre upgrade or consolidation, application deliveries such as implementing a product database solution, CRM platform, upgrade web applications, ERP consolidation or Office 365 implementation.
Scandinavia IT operations out of 5 main locations: Norway (Ski), Sweden (Eskilstuna, Mölnlycke, Stockholm) and Denmark (Ballerup). Your office will be located in one of our 5 locations. Travel is to be expected between locations, depending on your own assessment to ensure project delivery.
- Supporting business stakeholders in establishing projects with proper business case, scoping and prioritization
- Engaging internal and external suppliers, driving project team and stakeholder communication
- Manage expectations and ensuring deliverables to the expected quality
- Manage risks, budget and schedule
- Continuously improve our project delivery together with PMO and fellow project managers through sparring, lessons learned and skill training
- Certified, or able to certify in during first 4 months of employment: CompTIA Project+, PMI CAPM, Prince2 or similar project certification
- 5+ years’ experience as IT project manager
- Good knowledge on IT infrastructure and IT architecture
- Sense of balance between the roles of project manager and technical advisor
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical terms
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages. English on business level
- Excellent problem-solving and management skills
- Engaged and self-motivated with passion for driving change
- Committed and creative personality with a “hands-on” mentality
- Excellent collaborator and communicator, used to work in a complex and matrix environment
- Flexible working environment
- Part of a healthy and successful global corporation with good colleagues
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Training and certification as needed
- Good pension arrangement
- Terms and conditions that matches the market and your capabilities
We look forward to receiving your application.
We are working on this assignment with the Skills Rekrytering recruitment agency. Apply for this post at www.skillsrekrytering.se/lediga-jobb no later than 16 January. Please contact Annika Frii at Skills Rekrytering on +46 (0)70- 33 55 290 if you have any questions about this position.
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams and we value different perspectives and experiences.
Experience a safer and more open world
For more information about the company see www.assaabloyopeningsolutions.se