15 feb Quality Assurance Manager to Senseair
Senseair is a global, high technology company that develops and manufactures air sensor solutions for CO2 and alcohol, based on cutting-edge NDIR technology. Senseair has subsidiaries in Sweden, Germany, the USA, and China. As an industry leader with over 20 patented products, Senseair strives to continue to deliver innovative and cost-efficient solutions to customers and retailers all around the world. Senseair is an Asahi Kasei Group Company since 2018. For more information: www.senseair.com
Quality Assurance Manager Automotive to Senseair
Choose a job that makes a difference!
Senseair Alcohol Sensing develops high-tech devices for measuring alcohol through analysis of the exhaled air. Our products are important. We are expanding and looking for more employees who wants to make a difference and contribute to fewer alcohol-related accidents.
What do we do? Senseair is a global, high technology company that develops and manufactures air sensor solutions for CO2 and alcohol. Senseair in Sweden consists of 180 employees in Västerås, Kista and Delsbo. In Västerås we are about 20 employees working with research and development of advanced products in the Alcohol Sensing business area. Today, the company has a large number of devices on the market. You will find them with train operators, fire brigades, subways and workplaces. For several years important development projects has been ongoing with a focus on automotive. Together with a group of leading car manufacturers, smart built-in sensor systems are being developed to measure the alcohol content of a car driver. We are aiming for a sensor in every car, in order to contribute to a drastic reduction of the more than 2.5 million alcohol-related car accidents that occur every year.
Your role? We offer a new and exciting role as our Quality Assurance Manager. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and ensure effectiveness of the quality management work within the whole company, a specific challenge is to assist the organization to achieve quality objectives for the alcohol sensors targeting the automotive market, e.g. ISO/IATF16949 and VDA. You share and develop Best Practices for quality work for Senseair projects towards automotive customers. The role includes building and leading the quality team working towards all functions of the company including manufacturing, development and customers. The job is located in Västerås.
Example of tasks:
- Manage and direct the automotive core tools, like APQP/FMEA/PPAP/SPC/MSA/, perform quality planning and monitor and maintain Quality Management System for automotive application
- Support the work to capture customer requirements and define gaps to current product requirements
- Analyze and understand the ’Voice of the Customer’ to exceed their expectations
- Propose the inspection procedure and sampling plans
- Create and maintain balanced quality assurance to ensure its capability to sustain the planning, control and improvement activities
- Report and escalate progress/issues to COO and management team and effectively communicate to the related department/teams, out of quality assurance department
- Participate and manage the Quality team day to day activities
Who are you? We are looking for a true team player with belief that the best results are achieved together. As a person you are a self-starter, with a strong can-do attitude with great analytical skills. You are genuinely passionate about quality and technology. You can navigate comfortably in cross functional teams, inspire and collaborate as well as organize your work and administration on your own.
- Has a university degree in the engineering field
- Ideally has 5-8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent skills in quality methods and processes (PPAP, APQP or similar)
- Automotive manufacturing experience and knowledge in ISO/IATF16949 standard or similar standards as VDA or other relevant experience.
- Preferably has experience in electronics / electromechanics
- Experienced at working in an international environment.
- Fluent in the English language
Welcome to join us! If you are looking for an opportunity where your previous experience from Quality Assurance Management will be highly valued this is the job for you. We like new technology and we are passionate to make a difference and contribute to fewer alcohol-related accidents.
We look forward to receiving your application. We are working on this assignment with Skills Rekrytering. Apply no later than 7 March at www.skillsrekrytering.se Please contact Annika Frii at Skills Rekrytering on +46 (0)70- 33 55 290 if you have any questions about this position.