18 feb Product Manager to ABB Marine & Ports
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
You will be part of Marine & Ports in Västerås, a business line within ABB’s Industrial Automation division. The Marine & Ports team’s goal is to make container and cargo handling safer, greener and more productive in the world’s vital cargo hubs which handle a majority of all the cargo transported in the world. You will be working in the world of giant robotized cranes, intelligent automation and digital solutions which optimize the container flow in terminals worldwide; designed, developed, and delivered by the global Ports team.
In this role you will have a lot of opportunities to develop both the business and yourself. It is an exciting journey ahead and a great career opportunity for you who are ready for a new challenge. Are you interested in technology, intelligent automation and new solutions, then this might be the right opening for you.
- Managing a group of R&D Engineers, product managers, technical writers and consultants.
- Collaborating with teams and coworkers.
- Managing both the launch of new products and the life cycle from phase-in to phase-out.
- Working closely with other units within Research & Development (R&D).
- Being responsible for developing, maintaining and production of the company sensors and associated equipment.
- Guiding, motivating, coaching and developing the skills, knowledge and competencies of the team.
- Handling HR-tasks relating to salary, PDA, recruitment etc.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Experience of product development.
- Mechatronics, mechanical engineering or electronics knowledge with mechanical engineering competence.
- More than 5 years of working experience.
- Experience of managing a group.
- Interest in technology and understanding of customer needs.
- You are a driven, open-minded, committed and self-reliable person.
- You are self-independent as well as a team player and a good communicator
- Fluency in English and in Swedish is mandatory, written and spoken alike.
More about us Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Rose-Mary Olofsson, +4621 34 04 21; Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621 34 23 25; Unionen: Krista Andersson, +4621 34 02 85
We look forward to receiving your application. We are working on this assignment with the Skills Recruitment agency. Apply for this post via www.skillsrekrytering.se by no later than 8 Mars. Please contact Annika Frii at Skills Rekrytering on +46 (0)70- 33 55 290 if you have any questions about this position.