18 feb Technology Manager to ABB Marine & Ports
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Marine & Ports is transforming the industry through electrical, digital and connected solutions. Our innovative technologies are redefining the future, bringing new levels of reliability, efficiency and sustainability to shipping while making our ports and terminals safer, greener and more productive.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
- Being responsible for department budget and R&D budget
- You will be a part of the management team
- Driving R&D initiatives and execution
- Together with Head of Operations, occasionally managing customer projects
- Working with Lean product development
- Ensuring team development
- Handling HR-tasks relating to salary, PDA, recruitment etc.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- M.Sc. or PhD degree
- Solid background within R&D
- Some years’ experience as manager of team managers
- Product development experience
- SW R&D background is preferable
- Experience from working in an international environment is a plus
- Fluency in Swedish and English
More about us Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Rose-Mary Olofsson, +4621 34 04 21; Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621 34 23 25; Unionen: Krista Andersson, +4621 34 02 85
We look forward to receiving your application. We are working on this assignment with the Skills Recruitment agency. Apply for this post via www.skillsrekrytering.se by no later than 1 Mars. Please contact Annika Frii at Skills Rekrytering on +46 (0)70- 33 55 290 if you have any questions about this position.