18 feb Frontend Developer
Welcome to the team at Pingdom/SolarWinds!
Pingdom, along with the other products in the SolarWinds Application Performance Monitoring Suite, offers powerful SaaS-based monitoring solutions to help companies collect, store, trace, visualize and create alerts on large amounts of streaming data to manage the health of their applications and infrastructure. We are currently looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our full-stack Engineering team in Västerås.
You will be a part of a team that builds systems that collect and process millions of test results per hour, and that is pretty exciting! You will face interesting technical challenges, but also fantastic opportunities to find smart solutions to analyze and present data. You will also get the chance to work in an international environment and collaborate with brilliant colleagues around the world. Responsibilities You will be responsible for developing the UIs for our products and features. This is something we take very seriously because we believe that an intuitive and easy to use interface is a key differentiator. For this reason, we like our frontend developers to understand the basics of what makes a user interface good or bad. As a Senior Developer, you (and your team) will:
- Be responsible for the entire development process, from prototyping to development, testing and deployment
- Work closely with Product Owners to understand software requirements and business goals
- Troubleshoot and solve complex problems
Qualifications Required experience:
- Commercial experience (at least 5 years) in writing, testing and debugging frontend code that works across multiple browsers and digital platforms
- Web technologies like REST, JSON & GQL
- Good knowledge of tools for issue tracking, repository management, continuous integration and containers. We use Jira, GitHub, CircleCI and Docker.
- Team player
- Self-motivated and problem solving
- You are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- You take quality as a point of pride
Who we are Since the start in Västerås 2006, Pingdom is focused on making the Internet faster and more reliable. We do this by creating easy to use tools and services for website owners, regardless of who they are and what size their websites are. We pride ourselves in building a powerful, yet easy-to-use service with a watchmaker’s focus on detail, design, and precision functionality. There’s a ton of exciting challenges ahead if you’re interested in a service used by Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, MailChimp, and many other well-known brands in the world. Since 2014, Pingdom is a part of SolarWinds, a leading provider of IT management software, based in Austin, TX.
We look forward to receiving your application.
We are working on this assignment with the Skills Rekrytering recruitment agency. Apply for this post via www.skillsrekrytering.se by no later than 8 Mars. Please contact Annika Frii at Skills Rekrytering on +46 (0)70- 33 55 290 if you have any questions about this position.