26 Nov Frontend Developer
Packsize is a disruptive, fast-growth pioneer in the On Demand Packaging space. We are ferociously focused on Sustainability, Saving Forests, and lowering the Carbon Footprint of our Client Partners. Leaders in the technology space, we serve as a critical ally to companies looking to right size their packaging. On Demand Packaging® gives companies unrivaled, just-in-time custom packaging solutions that make a right-sized box for every product, on demand. Packsize serves customers in over 25 countries and has offices in the US, Germany, UK, France, Australia, Sweden and Poland. www.packsize.com
Frontend Developer to Packsize
Why Packsize? Ever wonder why the products you order arrive in an oversized box filled with air pillows? Packsize ensures that every product can ship in the smallest box possible. Our custom packaging solutions save time, money and the environment.
We face interesting challenges every day. We believe our customers have better things to worry about than finding a box for their products. We believe every company can use technology to cut costs, increase productivity, eliminate wasteful practices and develop a more sustainable packaging supply chain.
Job Description We strive to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence and collaboration. We encourage independent decision-making by employees, share information openly, are candid with each other and avoid rules. We believe in people over process. We believe in working together as a dream team.We are looking for a Software developer to join the team and help us build our next generation of applications and machines. The successful candidate will work in an agile team using pair and mob programming to deliver simple and intuitive product.
You will be collaborating on a cross-functional team with developers and designers focused on delivering the best value to the customer. You will learn the customer’s needs and decide what problems to solve and how to solve them. You will be working on a team that continuously delivers solutions. You get to see the benefit of your efforts immediately.
Skills we appreciate:
- You are strong, proactive, and driven to deliver valuable solutions to your customers.
- You are passionate about building a world-class experience for your customers.
- You want to work in an agile team and push yourself and your team forward
- Object Oriented Programming – such as C#, Java, C++
- Interested in building scalable systems
- Employment type: Full Time
- Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or similar seems appropriate – but if you think you have what we need, don’t hesitate because of the degree statement.
- Experience: 2+ years is our initial thought, but we will give preference to the skills listed above over time served!
- Location: Enköping, Sweden
We look forward to receiving your application. We are working on this assignment with the Skills Rekrytering recruitment agency. Apply for this post via www.skillsrekrytering.se by no later than 16 December. Please contact Annika Frii at Skills Rekrytering on +46 (0)70- 33 55 290 if you have any questions about this position.